A causa del crise nuclear in Japon, le actiones del companias de energia atomic sta a cader.

(Languages of this post: Interlingua, Spanish, English)

Le bursas de valores europee videva novemente un forte cadita del actiones vinculate al sector nuclear post le deterioration del situation in le planta nuclear de Fukushima, in Japon.

Le actiones del gruppo francese Areva cadeva per 6%, durante que illos del gruppos german EON e RWE perdeva plus que 3% de lor valor. Le lunedi iste gruppos registrava perditas total de inter 9% e 5.26%

In le caso del actiones del companias que participava in le energia verde, nonobstante, lor valores sta a augmentar se, e le valores de energia solar e eolic ha augmentate secundo le indice de valores technologic de Frankfurt.

Debido a la crisis nuclear en Japón, las acciones de las empresas de energía atomica están cayendo.

Las bolsas de valores europeas asistieron nuevamente a una fuerte caída de las acciones vinculadas al sector nuclear, luego del empeoramiento de la situación en la planta nuclear de Fukushima, en Japón.

Las acciones del grupo francés Areva cayeron en un 6%, mientras que las de los grupos alemanes EON y RWE perdieron más de un 3% de su valor. El lunes, estos grupos registraron pérdidas totales de entre el 9% y el 5,26%.

En el caso de las acciones de las empresas que participan en la energía verde, sin embargo, sus valores van en aumento, y los valores de energía solar y eólica se dispararon según el índice de valores tecnológicos de Fráncfort.

Because of the nuclear crisis in Japan, atomic-energy-company stock is falling.

The European stock markets once again saw a sharp drop in the prices of stock linked to the nuclear sector, following deteriorating conditions at the nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan.

Areva shares fell by 6%, while the German group EON and RWE lost more than 3% of their value. On Monday, these groups reported total losses of between 9% and 5.26%.

In the case of the stocks of companies involved in green energy, however, stock prices are rising, and the values of solar- and wind-power shares have surged, according to the technology-stock index of Frankfurt.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: